1) Finely chop red onion and red bell pepper.
2) Put 1/3 lime juice on onion and bell pepper and season to taste with salt.
3) In a mixing bowl combine oil, remaining lime juice, and spices.
4) Pour 1/2 lime mixture in non-stick pan and cook tilapia covered on medium low heat till golden brown.
5) Pour rest of lime mixture into frying pan, re-cover, and cook the other side till golden brown.
6) Set aside cooked tilapia and put tortilla in frying pan and heat 1 minute per side.
7) Add cooked fish and onion red pepper mix, fold, and enjoy!