1) Weigh out proper portion of green beans, rinse, then microwave 6 minutes.
2) Weigh out proper portion of raw chicken breast and chop into small cubes.
3) Weigh out proper amount of peanut oil and put into deep skillet with chicken, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook on medium high stirring regularly.
4) While green beans and chicken are cooking, make sauce by combining soy sauce, honey, water, ginger, and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Crush all cornstarch lumps.
5) When chicken is done, add sauce mixture while stirring constantly until sauce becomes clear then add cooked green beans and stir well.
6) Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for two minutes.
7) Weigh out cooked rice and serve with stir fry
1) Red pepper flakes are optional!
2) For a more traditional flavor, substitute brown sugar for honey.
3) Use fresh or frozen green beans
Tastes as good as it looks - enjoy!