1) Weigh out proper portion of raw broccoli, rinse, then microwave 6 minutes.
2) Weigh out proper portion of raw chicken breast and chop into small cubes.
3) Weigh out proper amount of peanut oil and put into deep skillet with chicken, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook on medium high stirring regularly.
4) While broccoli and chicken are cooking, make sauce by combining soy sauce, honey, water, ginger, and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Crush all cornstarch lumps.
5) When chicken is done, add sauce mixture while stirring constantly until sauce becomes clear then add cooked broccoli and stir well.
6) Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for two minutes.
7) Weigh cooked rice and reheat then pour stir fry over rice.
Have apple for desert. Red pepper flakes are optional! For a more traditional flavor, substitute brown sugar for honey.