- Make CustomMealPlanner look like YOUR own website.
- Get rid of all references to CustomMealPlanner.Com and replace it with your own company name.
- Provide your own banner at the top of every page to match your website or your social media channel.
- Provide a background color to match your website or social media channel.
- When meal plans are printed, your company name appears on the print out.
- Participate in the affiliate program.
- Replace or supplement the nutrition types in the configuration page with meal plans of your own design! [available Feb 15th 2018]
When people sign up for free meal plans on your branded website, they never feel as if they have left your website. Even when they upgrade to a paid account, they appear to remain on your website. Affiliates can put graphics and links on their websites or in posts on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat for people to sign up on your meal planning website. As a token of my appreciation to you for helping people to eat clean and healthy with these free meal plans you will receive compensation, apply for full details. To apply for affiliate status, first become a free member at CMP, then upgrade your account to the "Branded, no clients" level. After upgrading your account, come back to this page to fill out the affiliate application.