1) weigh dry beans and soak 8hrs
2) drain beans and put into crockpot
3) add all spices
4) add water until beans just covered
5) cook until soft, 3-6 hours
6) divide into ten equal portions
Freeze what you can't eat in 3 days so you can pop it out of the freezer and heat it up anytime for a quick meal!
Single Serving Information
Complete batch makes 10 servings. Use the above quantities, then after cooking, divide into 10 equal portions.
View nutritional information for one portion of basic beans