Version 2.4 - February 1, 2017
- A new week meal plan every week!
- Week Meal Plans! With a single click all users, both free and paid, can now make a meal plan for an entire week in a single click! Meal planning and shopping has never been easier!
- Carb Cycling! This has been one of the most requested features and now all users, both free and paid, can make the best carb cycling meal plan available anywhere on the internet. A single click plans your entire week and prepares a shopping list.
- Meal Plan Of The Day (MPOD)! Every single day a new meal plan! This is for free users and paid users.
- New Recipes! Tons of new recipes.
- Custom Nutrition Types and Week Meal Plans! Branded members may now create their own day meal plans, week meal plans, and nutritional types for their users! This allows branded members to use their nutritional expertise within their niche to create perfect meal plans for their members!
Version 2.21 - September 19, 2017
- Availability of the "Branded, 15 clients", "Branded, 25 clients", and "Branded, 50 clients" membership levels which allow you to make meal plans and sell them to your clients. Read about selling meal plans.
Version 2.2 August 29, 2017
Website Branding and Affiliate Program. If you love CustomMealPlanner and want to include this meal planning functionality on your own website or want your own meal planner associated with your Instagram or Facebook channels then the affiliate program is for you. If you have a fan base built up then you do not want them leaving your website and going elsewhere, you want them to feel like they have never left - this is what the website integration and affiliate program does.
Nutrition is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for people trying to gain muscle, lose fat, and get healthy. If you have a big following on social media or your website, this is where you can help your fans! Most people simply do not understand what "good nutrition" is or what it takes to build an awesome physique and a healthy body. The best way to help your fans with their nutrition is by USING your own meal planner! Make a meal plan at least once a week and post a link to it so people can see exactly what you are eating. When people look at your meal plan there will be a link for them to create their own free meal plan and when they click on that, they are automatically registered as your member-affiliate. Without having to spend $200,000 developing your own meal planning software, you can provide your followers with free meal plans as well as revenue share should they decide to upgrade their account.
If you have a website, you can either link to your meal planner thru your menu structure or you can create a webpage with links to it. In any case, people will think it is part of your website.
Version 2.1 - August 12, 2017
The ability to add your own foods. Choose from nearly 10,000 foods. Want kumquats? No problem! This will allow people to add foods that are locally available and inexpensive for them.
Quick food add. Right now you have to add a food with a two step process. First you click on the food type, for example "proteins", then you select the actual food. Although this is great for guiding people nutritionally it can be frustrating when you know exactly what you want to add. Now you will just be able to start typing "bea ..." when you want to add beans and you will see all the beans available!
Cheat Meals. If you are cutting and losing fat, a planned cheat meal every week can help you from feeling deprived and help prevent binges. To be successful in achieving your fat loss goal though, it is very important though that this cheat meal be integrated into your meal plan for the day. Although on a day of a cheat meal you may not run a caloric deficit, you must trim back your other meals to that you do not run a caloric surplus for the day. You can add a custom cheat meal using standard fast food or restaurant items like "Big Mac", "Domino's 14" cheese pizza". Then it is easy to create a meal plan for the day that leaves you satisfied but not feeling guilty.
Affiliate program. Designed to encourage website owners to help fitness minded people find the free meal plans here.
Muscle Gain. Muscle gain will be taken into account in the bodyfat prediction charts. Users will be able to input their expected rate of muscle gain. When selecting "gain muscle, lose fat" the LBM and bodyfat will be accurate.
Meal search. Currently you can add meals based on types, for example a vegetarian meal or a low carb meal. Now you will be able to search for a meal based on what ingredients it uses. Below is an example of a search to find all meals with chicken and broccoli but no rice.
Version 2.0 June 16, 2017 - The long awaited update!
Version 1.0 April 10, 2015 - The initial CustomMealPlanner which made 2 million meal plans